DSLR Photography Forum

Full Version: Temporarily a Rufus free zone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a bit of an upgrade tomorrow, (that is, Thursday 26th), so wont be around much.
I'm having my motherboard, (which is a rubbish Elite), replaced with a Chaintech, and a new graphics card. I dont expect any performance change, just more reliability.

So there you have it friends!
Smile
Who can move this to "General talk"?

I seem to have mis-navigated again! Rolleyes
Moved.... come back soon! Big Grin
Elite = ECS Elitegroup?
Uh oh... haven't seen Rufus for a while... hope his PC's ok... Big Grin
He probably gnawed on one of the cables too much and got zapped. Beats me how he operates that camera with his paws.
Sorta makes me think about the documentry bowling for columbine ..
they decided to dress up a dog as a hunter ... and put a gun on his back .. so they could take a photo of it...
the gun fell off the dog and and shot the guy in the shin .. and the bullet came out his calf ~_~

ouch ..
For real? lol, funny but if it is real that kinda sucks =)
it is real ..
huahua .,..
it woulda hurt...
[Image: Image2.jpg]
Good to have you back! Missed your barks and howls in theforums... Big Grin
Adn Rufus just has to make an entrace .. haha .. .
Oh I should ask... how's the new graphics card, Rufus?
No different. Well, no, that's not true. It's more consistent, but an increase of 64mb and some frills amount to nothing at all. Mind you, since I only use the pc for Photos, music, internet and the odd letter, there is no reason why it should seem different. All these cards are upgraded for gamers. The 2d results are all much-of-a-muchness, as we say in lout land.
Love the re-enterence rufus =)
I thank you.